Please be aware that for certain cases, I offer free consultations to discuss your case. Before signing up for a paid consultation, please contact me to evaluate your case and determine if a paid consultation is right for you. For many situations, a paid consultation is the first and only step that a consumer needs in order to resolve an issue on their own.
- If you are seeking advice regarding an upcoming conciliation court hearing
- If you would to discuss a proposed settlement offer
- If you are attempting to handle on a legal matter on your own, but need a little guidance.
In those types of situations, a paid consultation may be ideal for you.
To schedule a consultation:
- Contact me to confirm that a consultation is appropriate for your situation.
- Read the consultation agreement;
- Pay the $150 retainer fee;
- Gather any documents you want me to review and send via email.
Print out a copy of this consultation agreement for your records.
- Parties. This agreement is made between The Ryder Law Firm, LLC (“I,” “my,” “our”), and you. This agreement becomes effective when you make payment in full.
- Services provided. I will provide a legal consultation (maximum duration of one hour) in person or by telephone, AIM, or Skype. Our relationship will terminate at the end of our consultation. You understand that every legal matter is unique and I cannot promise or guarantee any particular result for you. I cannot and will not make any promises about the results in your legal matter.
- My duties. I will use my best efforts to respond to your legal questions and to assist you in determining the best course of action in your legal matter. This may include making referrals, reviewing documents, providing guidance, or otherwise assisting you, as appropriate.
- Your duties. You agree to be truthful and cooperative. You must provide me with your current contact information. You must make the payment required by this agreement, and you expressly represent that you are authorized to make the payment using whatever method you choose.
- Retainer fee. You must pay a fee of $150.00. No legal consultation or services will be due to you or provided to you until you pay the fee. This fee will not be held in any trust account. Should you wish to cancel the consultation, you are entitled to a refund if you cancel prior to the consultation.
- Termination. Our relationship will terminate at the conclusion of the consultation. After payment, but prior to the actual consultation, you may terminate this agreement and receive a refund.